Sunday, March 11, 2007

We are in Wahshington! *yay*

After eating a hearty meal at Subway, Mr. Jibladze thought to enlighten us with a quote from the book he's pretending to read:
"'I'm not flying Aeroflot,' I told my friend, 'I don't want to die just yet. We'll take Austrian Airlines through Vienna.'"

Our flight leaves at 7:15pm; then we're off to Vienna. *huzzah*
The flight to Washington D.C. was uneventful, but Jibladze's hidden aggression towards the people who dress up at Disneyland in those big character suits was revealed. He's hoping that our next flight across the puddle is as uneventful as well.
Ta.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey Allison! I'm taking care of your parental units and they are doing just fine. We're headed to the museums today and who knows what else? I'm excited about the adventures you are going to have on this trip! Have fun!

Giovangee said...

Hi DB - Weather is a balmy 55 and sunny, especially since GW is still out of the country. Hope all of you got some sleep and are ready to explore Weiner town. XOXOX J-Yawn